The most used tool in my home
I own two Vita-mix blenders. I use one fo them every day. Why two you ask? I am a “snow bird”. I live part time in AZ – winters are warmer. So…. having one in each location is a necessity. Plus, the AZ one doubles in duty in the Motor-home when traveling.
My primary use is in the mornings. I combine nutrients to ensure my day starts off with power, energy and stamina. My normal drink is created every 3 days in the tall container.
Daily I use the shorter container and add extra special ingredients. Weekly? Well…. I add some power ingredients that address Metabolic soundness including strength!
Primary Ingredients – Large tall container
- Cucumbers – 1 – 2.
- Celery (about 6 stalks)
- Green Pepper
- Romaine lettuce
- Carrots (3 – 4)
- Broccoli stalks (save the crowns for dinner) – about 4
Daily varying Additions
- Ginger (1/2 – 1″ piece peeled)
- Red pepper
- Apple (usually Granny Smith)
- Protein Powder – 1 heaping Tablespoon Whey, Rice, soy, pea or hemp
- XTRA (Univera) – about 2 ounces
- Chocolate (highest quality no sugar) – Occasionally about 1 teaspoon
- Blueberries fresh or frozen – about 1/2 cup
- Cranberries fresh in season – about 1/2 cup
- Avocado – 1/2 large – occasionally
Weekly Power adds
- NOW MCT Oil (Medium Chain Triglycerides) – 1 Tablespoon
- NOW Maca (powdered) – 1 Tablespoon
- NOW D-Ribose – 1 Tablespoon
- NOW Acacia fiber – 1 Tablespoon
 NOW Brand is high quality
 Univera Ultra-Protein https://newunivera.com/UBC/ageadjuster